Restaurant Realty's Confidentiality Policy
The majority of Restaurant Realty’s listings are confidential sales. Confidentiality is extremely important in marketing restaurant related businesses for sale, real estate, and space for lease as it can be very sensitive to keep a business running smoothly prior to a transition. For real estate and lease listings landlords may want to protect existing tenants as they shop for a new buyer or lessee without putting the location under scrutiny. Listings which are not confidential may have confidential information such as financials available, so you should fill out a confidentiality for every listing you want more details on.
Please complete the entire agreement including the screening questions elaborating on your experience, financial resources and other qualifications.
Complete the top line of the agreement. If you have not answered the screening questions in the last 24 months please complete the full form.
In order for us to provide you Confidential Information you must complete the agreement below.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR EACH LISTING
- Restaurant Realty screens every prospective buyer for confidential sales prior to releasing any information deemed confidential by the seller.
- To make this process smooth we highly recommend completing the full confidentiality form below including the screening questions.
- You may be asked these questions again by phone or email to verify the accuracy and completeness of your answers.
- We recommend elaborating on your experience, financial resources, and other qualifications rather than just a simple yes or no to avoid further screening.
- It is necessary to complete a signed confidentiality agreement including the RRC Number(s) of interest to get the information.
- The RRC# is our internal tracking number which will make it possible to associate your agreement with a particular listing and is required.
- We do not have a blanket confidentiality as it is important to our sellers that each agreement is associated with a listing to track who is getting the information.
- If you do not include the RRC Number(s) we will ask you to submit for the form again prior to releasing information.
- If you have questions, please contact us.