For sale is a ghost kitchen with a British comfort food virtual brand situated with a food hall that houses multiple ghost kitchens. The ghost kitchen space is 300 sq ft, and includes a prep area, a reach-in refrigerator, a hot line with a type 1 hood, stove, fryer, and a convection oven - everything you need to prep and cook minus the full brick and mortar. There is additional space under the hood for more hot line items to be added.
This ghost kitchen presents an excellent opportunity to grow a brand highly efficiently with low overhead and lean labor cost of a full operating restaurant. The kitchen could house and grow other virtual brands within this space giving the owner the opportunity to grow other brands and revenue without adding any extra occupancy cost.
The purchase of the business includes various services from the food hall management team. The management team facilitates the delivery of the ghost kitchen's food to the customer, whether the customer is a third-party delivery service or the end consumer. The management team provides some cleaning services for the ghost kitchen, a shared walk-in refrigerator and freezer, and a shared storage area. In addition to rent, there is a 3% of sales fee for these services, and the share of utilities is $2000/month.
- OrganizationContact For Info
- Current OwnerContact For Info
- EmployeesContact For Info
- Reason For SaleOther Interests
- SeatingContact For Info
- Square Feet300
- ParkingParking Lot and Street Parking for Pick up Only
- LicensesBusiness License and Health Permit
- Open Hours11am - 9:30pm Sunday - Thursday; 11am - 11pm Friday - Saturday
- Rent$3,700 + 3%
- Yearly IncreaseContact For Info
- Monthly Revenue$29,686
- Monthly Cash FlowContact For Info
- Annual RevenueContact For Info
- Annual Cash FlowContact For Info
- Payroll$Contact For Info
- Down PaymentContact For Info
- Note BalanceContact For Info
- Terms of NoteContact For Info
- All CashContact For Info
DISCLAIMER: The above financial information was supplied by the seller and has not been verified by broker. Broker makes no representation about the accuracy or completeness of the information and does not guarantee future performance. It is the responsibility of a prospective buyer to make their own inspection of all financial and other business records, and to seek independent financial and legal counsel regarding any purchase of this business and/or real estate.