Rarely do great spaces become available in the sought after and quant Point Richmond community. This mixed blue and white collar area loves to support the immediate community and businesses and is a great lunch location for the many local workers. The area swells with weekend visitors going to Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline or enjoying local events.
The flexibly large space is fully equipped and has been home to businesses such as a full service steak house, a casual cafe lunch/grab&go business and even a market space.
The building and space has amazing curb appeal with a great entrance and surrounding patio and sidewalk tables. Inside there is an order counter that previously was used as a bar. There is ample dining space with two areas with great natural light coming from the large street facing windows. There is a big fully equipped kitchen with 15ft Type 1 hood, ample dry storage, and includes an office space too. (a full equipment list can be provided upon request)
The large space has a low rent currently at $3300/month and won't increase beyond $3401 through 2024. Additionally, a longer lease and term are available and negotiable with the landlord.
Don't miss out on this great, versatile space, with low rent, in a hidden gem of a Bay Area neighborhood.
- EstablishedContact for Info
- Current OwnerContact for Info
- Employeescurrently only 3-4
- Reason For SaleOther Interests
- Seating4-6 Bar, room for 16-20 outside, room for 40-60 in
- Square Feet3200+/-
- ParkingEasy Street Parking
- LicensesContact for Info
- Open Hoursnoon-7 daily (closed mon/tues)
- Expiration12/31/24 (longer lease available)
- Yearly IncreaseSee lease
- Monthly RevenueContact For Info
- Monthly Cash FlowContact For Info
- Annual RevenueContact For Info
- Annual Cash FlowContact For Info
- PayrollContact For Info
- Down PaymentContact For Info
- Note BalanceContact For Info
- Terms of NoteContact For Info
- All CashContact For Info
DISCLAIMER: The above financial information was supplied by the seller and has not been verified by broker. Broker makes no representation about the accuracy or completeness of the information and does not guarantee future performance. It is the responsibility of a prospective buyer to make their own inspection of all financial and other business records, and to seek independent financial and legal counsel regarding any purchase of this business and/or real estate.