A great restaurant location and assets are now for sale in a popular and ever growing city in the East Bay. This 2500 square foot space is located in a popular outdoor Mall that has a great array of restaurants and cuisine options. This high traffic location attracts the employees of neighboring businesses that include medical offices, a corporate center and many auto dealerships. It is also near the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore, close to the intersection of Highway 580 & 680.
The current owners have owned and operated this busy restaurant since 2015, grossing over $1,200,000 pre pandemic. This clean, well designed, open space could suit many concepts. They have successfully run a Southern style restaurant with themed decor. The Business's trademark and patent are available also for the right price and buyer.
The space has extensive leasehold improvements and includes a full equipment list that will set a new owner up for success. (full equipment list provided upon request)
The landlord is open to a new tenant with strong credit. The lease will be extended along with the TWO free months of rent that are granted to the tenant annually. After the two month annual rent credits, base rent averages approximately $11,386 plus NNN's.
- Current Owner2014
- Reason For SaleOther Interests
- Square Feet2,580
- ParkingMall Parking Lot
- LicensesHealth, business, Type 41 ABC license
- Open HoursClosed Tuesdays 1130-2 daily & 430-9pm daily
- RentAverage with 2 months free per year $11,386 plus NNNs ($2139)
- ExpirationJanuary 15th 2025
- Yearly IncreaseContact for Info
- Monthly RevenueContact For Info
- Monthly Cash FlowContact For Info
- Annual RevenueContact For Info
- Annual Cash FlowContact For Info
- Payroll$Contact For Info
- Down Payment$Contact For Info
- Note Balance$Contact For Info
- Terms of NoteContact For Info
- All CashContact For Info
DISCLAIMER: The above financial information was supplied by the seller and has not been verified by broker. Broker makes no representation about the accuracy or completeness of the information and does not guarantee future performance. It is the responsibility of a prospective buyer to make their own inspection of all financial and other business records, and to seek independent financial and legal counsel regarding any purchase of this business and/or real estate.