This fast service restaurant located at 35 Kearny was newly designed, built, then opened in late 2019. The owners spared no expense on the fresh, open design and premium equipment. The space is 1600sf in the main floor, and has another 1700sf of basement space that included a huge prep kitchen, walk-ins, storage and much more. This space could easily support a secondary catering or ghost kitchen aspect, in addition to the main quick service restaurant on the main floor. The owners spent over $300k on this fresh space. The work included new electric w/3-phase, and plumbing, a 72" Ventless Hood system that supports their three large electric fryers, refrigeration, new HVAC, Custom Furniture, a large office, security systems and much more new equipment. A full equipment list can be provided upon request.
The space is ideally located at 35 Kearny for a robust lunch business, and shares the sidewalk space of beautiful Maiden Lane for seating and walk traffic.
During peak times, this business was serving rough 600 Guests per day and had a healthy catering business. A Type 41 Beer & Wine license exists, and will transfer with the sale.
Save yourself the financial burden and headaches of building or remodeling a new restaurant in San Francisco, and get into this truly turnkey, newly designed premium space.
- Current Owner2018
- EmployeesContact for Info
- Reason For SaleConsolidating
- Seating12 inside, 10 window seats, 8-12 Patio
- Square Feet1,090sf main floor, 1,200 Basement kitchen
- ParkingDowntown lots and meters
- LicensesType 41 ABC Beer & Wine, Health, Business
- Open HoursMon-Friday, when operating
- RentContact For Info
- ExpirationDec 31, 2025 plus 1 5-yr option
- Yearly Increase3%CPI
- Option1 -5yr Option
- Monthly RevenueContact for Info
- Monthly Cash FlowContact for Info
- Annual RevenueContact For Info
- Annual Cash FlowContact For Info
- PayrollContact for Info
- Down PaymentContact For Info
- Note BalanceContact For Info
- Terms of NoteContact For Info
- All CashContact For Info
DISCLAIMER: The above financial information was supplied by the seller and has not been verified by broker. Broker makes no representation about the accuracy or completeness of the information and does not guarantee future performance. It is the responsibility of a prospective buyer to make their own inspection of all financial and other business records, and to seek independent financial and legal counsel regarding any purchase of this business and/or real estate.