As a result of our extensive track record in completing more restaurant, bar and club transactions in the state than any other brokerage the past 20 years we have accumulated a number of resources which are advantageous to help the Seller in maximizing his/her business value.
Comparable Sales Data Base – Whether your business is making money or not we have the largest proprietary data base of completed restaurant transactions in the state to use as comparable sales to help value your business. If your business is making money, we have hundreds of sales comps of profitable businesses that we have sold that we use in conjunction with calculating the Sellers Discretionary Earnings to determine the businesses value.
Lease Analysis – We have negotiated over 1,000 lease transfers including lease assignments, lease modifications and/or new leases. Also my experience as a former restaurant, bar and club owner and currently a restaurant landlord helps in the negotiating process to obtain the best lease terms for the parties in the transaction. We also have access to a data base of sales comps and lease comps for the entire state which we use regularly to use as guidelines with landlords to help them be realistic in establishing their lease terms.
Marketing Support – To assure the Seller realizes the maximum value for his/her business we expose the business on a confidential basis using a wide array of resources including:
- Being listed on 13 major business for sale and real estate websites including our own website (www.restaurantrealty.com);
- Being included in our enewsletter which goes out to over 40,000 buyers every other week;
- A commitment to continue making a major financial investment to assure we maintain top positions on the major search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo) so Buyers can easily be directed to our listings;
- Completing targeted email blasts for individual listings; and,
- A commitment to continue extensive social media marketing on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
RRC Staff – We have a team of professionals working on each transaction including our agents and brokers throughout the state that have over 125 years combined experience in real estate and restaurant transactions. Our Sales Transaction Manager makes sure that each part of the transaction has been completed properly including:
1) the buyers and sellers transaction documents (asset purchase agreement and addendums, sellers and buyers disclosure agreements, agency disclosures, equipment list, etc.) and
2) the due diligence process including lease transfer, physical inspections, financial review of books and records, transfer of licenses, etc. The transaction will not be completed until all of the above items have been completed.
Our Buyer Coordinator assures that once we received a signed Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement (NDA Agreement) from a perspective Buyer that this person is qualified financially and operationally for the Seller and Landlord. No information is communicated to the Buyer until he/she signs an NDA and is qualified per the screening process.
Our Project Manager works with perspective, new and existing Sellers, completes special projects such as email blasts for individual listings, completes sales and lease comps, handles company blogging activity and many other projects.
Our Internet Marketing Coordinator updates our websites daily and manages the enewsletter and our SEO/Web Developer Consultant oversees all of our internet marketing activity and advertising and public relations activity.
Restaurant Realty has the financial resources and experience and we are committed to providing all the above services to our clients to assure they will achieve the maximum value for their business.