Restaurant Realty Company specializes in selling only restaurants, bars and/or clubs. Since August 1995 the company has sold over 85 restaurants, bars and/or clubs in the following counties: San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Marin, Napa and Sonoma. This year the company will sell over 30 businesses and by the end of the year will have sold over 100 restaurants, bars and/or clubs.
Steven Zimmerman, who has personally sold all of the above mentioned businesses, has over 20 years of experience working in the restaurant industry starting as a dishwasher and working his way up to President and CEO of Zim’s Restaurants, which was formerly one of the largest privately owned restaurant chains in the San Francisco Bay Area with sales over $10 million per year. His past restaurant experience as an owner/operator gives him the ability to relate well to both buyers and sellers in overcoming the many obstacles that occur in putting together the deal. Steven also has a tremendous sensitivity towards confidentiality and qualifying buyers before disclosing restaurants for sale.
Restaurant Realty Company believes that there is no such thing as too much marketing when it comes to selling a business. Restaurant Realty Company does the following on a regular basis:
- We are the largest advertiser in the Restaurant Section of the San Francisco Chronicle which is the most powerful newspaper in Northern California. We advertise daily and run large display ads on Sunday. Additionally we advertise in local newspapers such as the San Jose Mercury, Marin Independent Journal, Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Oakland Tribune, Hayward Review, San Ramon Times, Contra Costa Times, Berkeley Classified Flea Market, Business Exchange Network, etc.
- We send out an average of between 300 to 500 mailings weekly to restaurant, bar and club owners in the eight counties we service. In these mailings we include information regarding all of our current listings as well as information about Restaurant Realty Company’s services.
- We have a website which address is www.restaurantrealty.com which includes everything you need to know about our company and all our current listings which is updated weekly.
- We do monthly fax campaigns to over 2,000 restaurants, bars and clubs regarding information about our current listings.
- On many of our projects we tailor make the marketing plan to include calling select buyer prospects and doing special mailings targeting select buyer prospects.
- As a result of our successful track record we have a data base with hundreds of qualified buyers who we interface with regularly.
Hot Restaurant Locations in the Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO – Castro District, Noe Valley, Upper Filmore, Irving Street between 6th Avenue and 14th Avenue, Valencia Street between 16th Street and 24th Street., Marina District – Chestnut Street and Union Street, Haight Street, and certain areas in South of Market including the immediate area around the new Giants baseball park.
MARIN COUNTY – Mill Valley – downtown; San Rafael – downtown on Fourth Street.
EAST BAY– Berkeley – sections of University Avenue, Telegraph Avenue, College Avenue, Solano Avenue and Shattuck Avenue; Oakland – Piedmont Avenue and College Avenue; Lafayette – downtown on Mt. Diablo Blvd.; Walnut Creek – downtown area, Pleasanton – Santa Rita Road, Hopyard Road and downtown on Main Street.
PENINSULA – Burlingame – Burlingame Avenue; San Mateo – downtown area on Third Street and Fourth Street; MENLO PARK – Santa Cruz Avenue and El Camino Real; Palo Alto – University Avenue, sections of California Avenue and El Camino Real; Mountain View – Castro Street and sections of El Camino Real; Los Gatos – Santa Cruz Avenue and most part of downtown area;. Los Altos – downtown area; Cupertino – Stevens Creek Blvd. and De Anza Blvd; San Jose – Willow Glenn Area and many sections of downtown area.